Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dahn Yoga Day 4: Insomnia is improving

I've had awful insomnia for the last 8 months or so. Ever since I've started my Dahn Yoga practice (only days earlier!) I'm falling asleep more comfortable. It's incredible, and of course I'm happy about it. I really can't believe how much this yoga is improving my systems. I plan on keeping this up for sure.

Today, I experience a lot of sweating from my NECK during class. This time, it didn't smell toxic. For some reason, the sweat combined with my body heat smelled a little like chlorinated water; like a public swimming pool. Strange, but a good sign, I believe.

One of my favorite parts about the Dahn Yoga practice is the end when we have tea time and share a few words about our experience from the class. Today our instructor talked about energy transfer and how we can send positive energy (or blessings) to our food. She cited a popular Japanese study (I heard of this almost a decade ago) where an experiment was conducted on water. You can read about it or Google it on the web.

The gist of it is that you can imprint positive energy and increase nutritional and healing levels of your food by giving it your own energy from your intention and hands. Try it sometime. I'm doing it on all my food and drink these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments.