Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dahn Yoga Day 9: More uplifting

I felt better overall today. During tea time, however, the Master asked 4 of us remaining students if we had time to go over a few exercises. She observed during class that we all had back problems.

We all stuck around and did some Cobra and Child's Pose postures. They really hurt my lower back, a problem I've had since I was a child. Oddly, they went away for about 5 years, but they came back a couple months ago.

Mood-wise, I felt better. I really think the chest tapping and heart chakra massage is helping, but I'm really sore. The sternum is tender to the touch: the weight of a nickel over my heart chakra will cause my chest to cave in from the pain.

I have some emotional and mental stresses going on due to some work related issues. There are certain things that are outside of my control. I hope to master the negative thoughts from my brain.

Speaking of brain, I got my Brain Respiration book in the mail yesterday. I read about a quarter of it, but have to say that it's rather boring and unhelpful material. I will even go so far as to say that I would not have tried Dahn Yoga (or created my Dahn Yoga blog, for that matter), if I had not read Ilchi Lee's Human Technology book from the get-go.

I'll finish the book and probably donate it to a friend or the library when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments.